If you are TOO LAZY to read this advice that comes from experience and compassion, then you can NEVER AGAIN COMPLAIN that you cannot find a job.
The Keesta system was created after daily noticing THE POOR QUALITY OF APPLICATIONS received.
I find comments such as:
– “I have been looking for a job for 2 years”
– “I have sent 1000’s of cv’s”
– “Please help my son/daughter/cousin/aunt/uncle/neighbour”
– “I am desperate and will do anything”
– Begging will NOT work
– Telling your sad story will NOT work
– Applying on behalf of someone else will NOT work
– Sending 1000’s of applications to the wrong people, for the wrong jobs, in the wrong way will NOT work
WHAT DO EMPLOYERS WANT ..
– Flexibility in communication with others
– Can work independently
– Will take on tasks that are not on your job description
– Can be developed to take on new responsibilities
WHAT DON’T EMPLOYERS WANT ..
– Poor attendance
– Poor Time keeping
– Making your personal problems their problems
– Cannot depend on you
HOW TO BE THE ONE THAT GETS THE JOB ….
– Never lie to a prospective employer
– Consider employers’ needs and how you can make a difference
– List your good qualities that specifically meet with the requirements
– Research how to present your best qualities in the best possible way
– Study our advice on our website regularly to keep the momentum of developing yourself – If still struggling, then pay us to assist you with your individual challenges.
Happy Job Hunting!
Christa Fourie (Founder of Keesta)