Time to bump up your business to FIRST CLASS?
- Need more clients?
- Need to sell more?
- Need to increase profits?
Your employees are driving you nuts?
See what experts say about this …
HAPPY EMPLOYEES = HAPPY CLIENTS = HAPPY BUSINESS OWNER
Richard Branson says:
“At Virgin, clients do not come first. Employees come first. IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLIENTS.”
So WHAT do your employees need?
Let’s look at Maslow’s hierarchy of needs:
1. Basic needs (food, shelter & clothing)
2. Security needs (feel safe and secure)
3. Group needs (to belong to a group)
4. Self-esteem (sense of self-worth)
5. Self-actualization (achievement, growth)
Many businesses supply the first 3 of these needs. Consider what if you met ALL 5 needs?
Studies have shown the following results when ALL these needs have been met:
• Stress reduced by 72%
• Employee engagement increased by 125%
A separate study showed that engaged employees lead to an INCREASE IN PROFITABILITY of business by an average of 22%.
H O W C A N W E H E L P Y O U?
Give your employees an opportunity to:
• Learn and grow
• Feel a sense of achievement
• Be more effective and productive
We have consultants who specialize in Employee Peak Performance. For a consultation, please contact us.
By Christa Fourie (Founder of Keesta HR Solutions)