DO YOU WISH TO WORK FOR A DYNAMIC, NATIONAL BUSINESS?
- Must have management experience
- Ability to understand and follow verbal/written instructions from senior management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair problems of general and advance nature.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods and practices of engine repairs.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE (Depending on skills and experience)
- Must have diesel mechanical knowledge.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Coordinate resources, schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quotations, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Operations Manager(s).
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the workshop.