SENIOR LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
MAIN FUNCTION - to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations for the company/department
MUST HAVE PROVEN EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator/relevant managerial skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of logistic regulations.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Working knowledge of logistic industry.
- Outstanding organisational and coordinate abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and Senior Management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great decision-making skills under pressure.
- Hands-on management style.
- SALARY NEGOTIABLE and will be discussed in the interview.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication.
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at prescribed service intervals.
- Ensure tankers are serviced weekly.
- Recruit and coordinate logistic staff according to availabilities.
- Supervise orders from clients.
- Communicate with clients to achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track loads according to customer expectation.
- Prepare accurate reports for senior Management.
- Send daily schedules to clients and debtors.
- Problem solving skills.
- Exercise discipline towards drivers/controllers.
- Diesel Management.
- Involvement in nightshift briefing and debriefing.
- Schedule downtime for trucks/tankers at the workshop.