HOW IT WORKS?
The Platform is online and student will need access to a computer, internet and data. Fees are paid month to month and students study as and when they can.
They can choose from the following:
Access to three courses per month, from the Soft Skill list
Access to one Microsoft Application (ie Word, Excel etc) per month
All three of the following of that Microsoft Application:
(2007, 2010 or 2013)
- Foundation and Intermediate / Core Essentials
Price R495 per person per month
Should the selected courses not be completed within month 1, these courses will remain activated along with the new selection for the next month, provided that we have received the next payment.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued on completion of each of the courses.
Our strategic training partner :
- is a Member of the Association of Private Providers of Education, Training and Development.
- have been granted provisional registration with the Department of Education as a Private Further Education and Training College in terms of Section 31(3) of the Further Education and Training Act, 2006 and Regulation 12 (4)(b) of the Regulations for the Registration of Further Education and Training Colleges, 2007.
- Registration Certificate No: 2010/FE07/076.
- is an accredited Microsoft Academy and a CompTIA member.
- is a proud partner of the Department of Education - Gauteng North
To sign up or request further information, kindly contact us.